Corpus Christi Attorney Advocating for Texas Clients for More Than 35 Years
Law firm delivers results and superior service in family law, wills and probate and real estate legal matters
Law Office of Vaughn L. Westheimer is a respected Texas law firm with particular strength in family law, wills, probate and real estate practice areas. We serve clients in Corpus Christi, Kingsville and Rockport, and throughout the Coastal Bend. If you need an attorney to draft your will or review a contract for the sale of your home, or if you are going through a divorce and need assistance in a child custody dispute, we have the skills and experience to successfully represent you.
Attorney Vaughn L. Westheimer has earned an outstanding reputation among clients and peers in the Corpus Christi community where he has lived and practiced law for more than three decades. He brings a powerful combination of experience, skill and respect within the legal community to each new case. Clients can expect the following from an engagement with us:
- Experienced representation — We draw on an extensive file of case histories in family law, wills, probate and real estate law to identify successful strategies for current clients. We use both mediation and litigation to advance a case. Clients benefit from attorney Vaughn L. Westheimer’s membership in the Corpus Christi Bar Association and State Bar of Texas, where he stays abreast of legal developments and emerging trends in the law.
- Commitment to results — Mr. Westheimer is focused on results. Whether your case is simple or complex, he will take the time to work with you and assist you in pursuing the results you want.
- Superior service — Clients receive personal attention from start to finish. We are accessible and responsive, including the availability of Saturday appointments. We respond to emails and phone calls promptly and keep clients apprised of case progress at all times.
- Family Law — We represent clients going through cases involving divorce, child custody, support, division of property, adoptions, and name changes.
- Wills and Probate — Clients come to us for wills, living wills, powers of attorney, guardianships, and probate assistance.
- Real Estate — We handle both residential and commercial cases involving closings, title disputes, and other real estate legal needs.
Contact an experienced Texas attorney for a free initial consultation
If you need legal assistance with a family law, wills and probate, or real estate matter, contact Law Office of Vaughn L. Westheimer at 361-444-3024 or contact us online to schedule a complimentary initial consultation. Located in Corpus Christi, we are eager to represent you.